Just like cure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-SIDE mag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thierry.cure
Gold member
thierry.cure

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-03

D-SIDE mag Empty
PostSubject: D-SIDE mag   D-SIDE mag EmptyTue 9 Jan - 11:29

alors je viens de le recevoir ce mag, rien de nouveau.
une chronique sur le dvd (bof)
new order se sépare (bof)
un nouvel album pour the mission (bientot yes)

pour les jeunes goths et les vieux vampires:
THE GOTHIC BOX: coffret 3cds et un dvd compil 80/90(cure, sisters,cocteau, dead can,clan of, ect... 50 titres audio et 12 video)
sorti chez Rhino/Warner

et l'autre
THIS IS GOTHIC
2 cds
1 sur les 80(alien sex fiend, skeletal family,christian death,ect...)
le 2 sur les 90(rosetta stone,corpus delecti,the wake,ect...)
sorti chez cleopatra
QUE DU BON affraid
sinon sur le SAMPLER du mag
1 reprise de TIB de notre groupe préféré par SCRATCH MASSIVE qui n'est pas mauvaise!!!
voila le lien du maghttp://www.d-side.org/
pour l'instant c'est encore l'ancien mag le nouveau el le numéro 38 en kiosque le 10
bye
j'ai mi 2 live d' HOCICO si quelqun veut les découvrir. affraid
Back to top Go down
Druide
Bronze member
Druide

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-01-28

D-SIDE mag Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-SIDE mag   D-SIDE mag EmptyTue 9 Jan - 14:08

Nouvel Opus pour The Mission pour Avril je crois et grosse tournée après...

Quote :
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Well, it’s that time of year again so I thought I’d take this opportunity to wish you a very happy christmas and, just as we’re hoping for ourselves, a fantastic 2007........and I hope to see you someplace, sometime, this coming year.....
2007 also sees the 21st anniversary of the inception of The Mission and the release of our first album, ‘God’s Own Medicine’, and what better way to celebrate than by releasing what I consider to be our most exciting and consistant album since........
So I guess now would be a good time to tell you a little more about the new album........
It’s entitled ‘God Is A Bullet’ and will feature 15 new songs. The scheduled release is early April (exact date tbc) with a new single ‘Keep It In The Family’ scheduled for release in March (again, exact date tbc).
As I’ve mentioned before, we have enjoyed the contributions of some very special guests........I’ve already told you about The Mission’s original guitarist, Simon Hinkler, playing some fantastic guitar but besides Simon we also have the spine tingling voice of Julianne Regan (All About Eve) alongside my voice again on a couple of tracks for the first time since the ‘Children’ album in 1988......It’s amazing how well our two voices still sound together.......
We also enjoyed some mighty fine guitar playing on 3 tracks from original All About Eve guitarist, Tim Bricheno, who also once played with the Mission on a series of European festivals back in 1990 after Simon had left the band.
Also, we have Caroline Dale playing cello and Cathy Thompson playing violin on a few tracks. As well as having played with Page & Plant, Dave Gilmour, Oasis, amongst others and a multiitude of film soundtracks including the cello solo’s in ‘Hilary & Jackie’, Caroline also won the String Final of Young Musician of the Year, and is a regular member of the London Metropolitan Orchestra. As is violinist Cathy Thompson who has played with the Michael Nyman band, Peter Gabriel, Page & Plant, & Robbie Williams, to name a few........An illustrious cast, I’m sure you’ll agree........
And all have contibuted wonderfully to the album..........
Anyway, as a christmas treat for you we have montaged a 3 minute sampler of some of the album to tease you with which you can listen to from our main page (when Paul finds time to upload it for us!).......Hope you enjoy it, as I hope you enjoy your christmas, wherever you may be........Keep the faith.....Love, Wayne
Brazil, 23rd December 2006.

YES YES YES.... Frappe des mains
Back to top Go down

D-SIDE mag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just like cure :: JUST LIKE CURE french :: French section-
Jump to: